– Applicable to county and town level fiber optic network access and monitoring
transmission, meets FTTH requirements to provide complete access to IP
telephony, broadband data, IPTV, etc;
– System Structure: Provide 16 downstream GPON ports, 4*1000Base-T up-link
ports and 4*10GE optical SFP+ up-link ports.
– The SFP+ port with an expansion function, which can adapt to 1GE SFP or 10GE
– System Capacity: 1:128 split ratio, full configuration supports up to 2048 GPON
– Up-link Interface: Flexible design supports multiple types network interfaces,
optical or electrical interfaces optional based on network conditions.
– Supports dual power supply.
– 1U device takes small space, low power consumption, which reduce the total